City: Brickell, Miami. Fl.
View: Miami River - City Skyline
Two 60-story towers
193 designer finished residences per tower
Unit Mix: 1 to 4 bedrooms
Unit SF range: From 890 to 5,700 sq ft
Amenity Deck 10%
Contact Us for a private tour or more information at: +1 786-253-7621
Pricing and availability may change at any time without notice.
ONE RIVER POINT WILL BECOME THE SKYLINE-DEFINING
STATEMENT OF MIAMI'S RIVERSIDE RENAISSANCE.
One River Point brings Viñoly’s concept of architecture as performance dramatically to life. Two soaring symmetrical towers join in a stunning glass Skybridge 800 feet above the Miami River.
Affording unrivalled vistas of river, downtown, bay and ocean beyond, it achieves a unique synthesis of art and nature in one standout architectural statement.
Riverside park. Residential resort. Exclusive club. Dramatic Skybridge. Each element delivers a distinctive living experience. Combined they create a truly unique destination.
The signature waterfall and the landscaped expansive River Promenade will be the focal point of arrival on the Miami River. Offset and perpendicular to each other, the towers are joined again at the summit by a 3-story Skybridge, creating an iconic silhouette on the downtown skyline. A vertical landmark rising out of a thriving landscape in the heart of downtown Miami One River Point fulfills the promise of this unique location.
The location affords privileged proximity to everything that is making Miami America’s rising capital of commerce and culture. The high-fashion and fine-dining experiences of Brickell City Centre are a short walk away. The diverse restaurants and bars of Miami’s burgeoning Riviera are close by, while the Arts and Cultural District, Miami’s Design District, and the cool creative community of Wynwood are all in close proximity. The ocean beaches of South Beach, Mid Beach and Miami’s international airport are all quickly accessible.
The riverfront parkland fully complements the urban setting, with shady palmfringed terraces creating a relaxing retreat from the vibrant streets beyond. Diverse gourmet experiences; boutique hotel style ambience and amenities; and the exclusive Sky Club, curated by Adrian Zecha, combine to create a truly unique environment and experience.
In One River Point Viñoly proves definitively that landmark luxury doesn’t have to be built on sand.
Architecture: Rafael Viñoly
Interior Design: Rémi Tessier
Landscape Design: Sasaki Associates
Lifestyle Curation: Adrian Zecha
• 10- to 12-foot-plus ceilings
• Open layouts with sliding floor-to-ceiling glass walls
• 12-foot-deep enclosed outdoor living terraces
• Honed stone flooring throughout indoor and outdoor spaces
• Walk-in rain showers and free-floating bathtubs
• Designated Art Wall with task lighting
• Multi-zone climate control integrated with smart-home technology
• Two 60-story towers with breathtaking views of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay and the city skyline
• Only 193 designer finished residences per tower
• 1-4+ Bedroom Residences from 890 - 5,700 sq ft
• Bespoke Penthouses, Sky Lofts and Sky Villas from 5,000 to 12,000 sq ft with expansive terraces and private pools
• Set in a private landscaped park on the Miami River
• Multi-level security program with biometric access and sophisticated surveillance system
• Fully-integrated smart home and building system
• Two private residential lobbies staffed 24/7
• 327 feet of prime Downtown River frontage
• Boat docking and private support services
• Landscaped sculpture garden
• Pet park on the Riverfront
• Dedicated 24-hour valet service for residents and guests
MEMBERS-ONLY PRIVATE CLUB
• 35,000 sq ft members-only club linking the two towers via a floating glass skybridge
• Exclusive glass elevators from the ground floor to club-level
• Pre-approved membership opportunity for residents
• Three levels of club amenities including: 10,000 sq ft skybridge club garden and terrace
• Club suites for members’ guests
• Fine-dining restaurant, craft cocktail bar and cigar lounge
• Chef’s kitchen, temperature-controlled wine cellar and tasting room
• Private and public dining rooms •Screening and media room
• Library and Residents' Lounge
• Fully-wired business center with conference and private meeting rooms
• 360-degree panoramic view of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay and Miami Skyline
• Adrian Zecha lifestyle curation